Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Silhouette & Details University Project

As part of a university project I was asked to moulage on a mannequin using four shirts. This is what I managed to create. I decided to use 4 large mens shirts as this gave me more fabric to work with. Both the bib and pleats are removable as I have attached them with press studs. I have also created a illustration using  Adobe Photoshop, and technical drawings of my shirt using Adobe Illustrator.
                              Front                                                Back With Pleats                                    Back With Pleats Removed

Pin It

1 comment: